EACH PRODUCT LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PRINTED ON DEMAND, PER YOUR DESIGN CHOICE, SELECTIONS AND YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE REVIEW THE PRODUCT DETAILS, SPECIFICATIONS AND ART REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER. ALL ORDERS ARE PRINTED "AS IS" AND RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS DAMAGED BY PRODUCTION.
We strive to make sure that every order that leaves our shop is inspected BUT things can happen. We are also not responsible for reprinting or crediting an order when:
- Any Item defective or not is Worn, washed or has obvious damage not made by production
- Incorrect size or color was selected at time of ordering
- Any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if fulfillment house has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. Any reshipment of goods will be at the cost of the customer so please make sure your addresses are correct.
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to fulfillment house due to an error made by the customer in submitting the wrong shipping address or information. If the order is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment at the customer expense.
- A Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- any delay or additional fees that may occur at customs on international orders so please be sure to research all international requirements before submitting an order.
- A Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, Zombie Attack and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- We are not responsible for any product that has experienced a color shift during production. It is the customers responsibility to follow our art requirements for the print process selected and we only guarantee a 90% color matching accuracy.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, finished product size, color mode & resolution.
- Any product experiencing a fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted print as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in the correct mode.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. Fulfillment house is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Any order that is duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Any order(s) is canceled after the order has entered into production. Customer has up to 1 hour to edit and make changes to any order. Once this window passes, the order can not be cancelled (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials. Even though we list a “due date” on our orders, this is just an estimated time of delivery and in no way a guarantee.
RETURNS, CREDIT OR REFUNDS
As a print on demand company, we do not accept returns, issue credit or give refunds unless the issue is caused by a product defect or by production (see list above).
If you believe the product is defective or was damaged by production, then you have 30 days after receipt to contact customer service by submitting a support ticket. Please include the following information when submitting a claim:
Full Name Listed On Your Order
Email Listed On Your Order
Phone number Listed On Your Order
& why you are asking for a reprint / credit
We reserve the right to request additional information at the returnees cost and if proof is not provided within a reasonable time (30 days after receipt of product), then we will be under no obligation to accept the claim.
If we determine that the product(s) is defective or damaged by production, then we will gladly accept the return and reprint the item for you. If you do not want a reprint, we can credit your account in full or we can issue a credit back to the card used at the time of purchase, minus any processing fees.
Any returns that are not caused by product defect or by production must be handled by the affiliate owner. We are unable to warehouse or accept any affiliate store returns uunless caused by product defect or by production.
Due to our automated process, once an order has been placed, we are unable to cancel any order that has moved into production (no exceptions).
We reserve the right to update and revise this policy without prior notice and we reserve the right to refuse any return based on the following information.
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.