You can easily add text to your product. You can position, size, rotate and color text, as well as add special effects. Text can be controlled from within the Designs & Text panel, as well as by click & drag with the mouse.
- Click Printing Text and key in your text in the popup dialog.
- To edit text, select it and use the controls available in the Designs & Text panel.
Placing & manipulating text
Each text block you add when designing your product will appear on its own layer. Each layer provides many controls which allow you to precisely place and manipulate your text.
- Align: Left, Center and Right – mainly used for multiple lines of text.
- Position: Select up/down, left/right. Or drag selected text around the design area by mouse.
- Size: Plus for larger, minus for smaller.
- Rotate: Click left or right arrows to rotate your image clockwise or anti-clockwise. Or move the dial with your mouse.
- Font: Click the dropdown arrow to select a font from the available font listing.
- Color: Select a font color by clicking the color palette.
- Bold and Italic: Apply bold or italics to selected text by clicking the relevant option.
Once you have added text to your product, you can edit the text. Select the text object, and within the layer control, click the Edit Text link.
- When you click the font selector, a font popup will appear. This popup allows you to select the font you wish to use for your text.
- The font popup arranges fonts by category. Select the category you want to see and the fonts will load in the right hand panel.
- Either double-click the desired font or select and click the OK button at the bottom of the popup.
You can access text effects by clicking the Advanced link at the bottom of the text layer control.
- Effect:Add special effects to your text. Select the effect and then set strength and color.
- None:Remove any effect you may have already added.
- Shadow:Add a ‘drop shadow’ to your text. You can choose the color of the shadow. Apply and control a blurred outline with the Blur tool. Change the shadow angle using Offset tool.
- Glow:Add a ‘glow effect’ to your text. You can choose the color of the glow. Change the shadow angle with the Offsettool. Apply and control the blurred outline with the Blur andGlow Strength tools.
- Gradient:Add a gradient coloring over the surface of your text. A gradient can be of two types:
- Vertical:This applies a vertical color blend to the text body.
- Horizontal:This applies a horizontal color blend to the text body.
- Second color:In both cases, choose a second ‘blend’ color.
- Warp:Add a curve to your text. There are many different types you can use.
- None:Turn off all warping effects.
- Wavy:Apply and control wave effects.
- Expanding:Add and control perspective effects to your text.
- Fisheye:Create a ‘fat text’ effect.
- Squeeze:Create a ‘skinny text’ effect.
- Stroke:Add an outline to your text. Adjust outline settings as preferred.
- Color:Specify a color for the text outline.
- Width:Specify a width for the text outline.
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.