Once you have added artwork to your product, select it by clicking it. Sizing handles will appear at the extremities of the image. It will also appear within the control panel on the right. This panel gives you further control of the image.
Layering your items gives you greater control.
- When adding multiple elements to a design, you may want one to appear above another. This determines the layer order.
- Select an element in Design Mode and the layer will appear within the Designs & Text panel to the right.
- Use the up/down arrows next to the Delete button to change layering order.
To remove an image, select it. Click the Delete button in the Designs & Text panel to the right.
- Select an object and click the rotation arrows of the Rotate control in the Designs & Text panel.
- Click left or right arrows to rotate you image clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Alternatively, move the dial with you mouse.
- Position objects by click & drag it with the mouse.
- Alternatively, use the Position controls in the Designs & Text panel.
- Size objects by dragging the sizing handles with your mouse.
- Alternatively, resize images with fine precision using the Size controls in the Designs & Text panel.
Depending on the type of image you have added, you can remove the ‘white box’ around your uploaded image.
- Use the Select Transparent Color option and select white.This will remove all white from within your image, effectively removing the white box.
Note: Removing white will remove all white from your image. You can in fact use any color for your transparency color. Make sure it’s one which is not used in the image itself.
Assessing print quality
- The quality meter gives an indication of how your image will be printed: green indicates that it will print well, yellow that it will print ok, while red that it will not print well.
- If you scale an image too much, a warning notice appear indicating that the uploaded image cannot be printed or embroidered at the size you require.
Effects & borders
Built into Smurk Creative’s online designer is a library of effects and borders you can apply to your uploaded image.
- To access this library, click the Advanced link in the Designs & Text panel.The Effects and Borders tabs appear.
- A Preview pane lets you to visualize special effects. Use the Borders tab to select a suitable border for the selected image.
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.