San Diego Print House is an all inclusive printer. We offer 500+ styles & brands with a variety of print options so it’s really hard to offer “basic pricing” which is why all of our pricing is built directly into our platform. Our pricing structure is pretty simple and is based off the following information:
•Style / Brand of garment
•Color of Garment
•Size of Garment (S-XL or 2XL +)
•Print Location & Size of Art (we offer 20+ different print locations to pick from and each location is priced separately)
•Quantity needed (1 shirt will cost a lot more then if you ordered 6, 12, 24, etc…)
If you would like an estimate, then please follow the directions below:
- Click on “Design A Custom Product” in our main navigation
- Browse through our products and pick the item you would like to customize
- Pick if you would like a “Digital Print” or “Screen Print” (There is no miniumu qty needed with our digital print service but there is a minimum of 36 units for screen printing)
- Once the designer loads you will want to pick the “area” or “imprint location” that matches best to the size you want your art to be printed at. (Ex: if you have a 9×11 print you will want to pick the 10×12 print location for best pricing)
- Pick the color of your blank garment
- Now upload your artwork by selecting “Add Design”. It may ask you to pick Screen printing or Digital so if it does please select the appropriate option for your design.
- Select quantity needed
If you’re happy with the price and ready to order, just click “Add to Cart” and it will take you through our check out process and production will start as soon as you process your payment. looking to buy in bulk (144+) then complete our custom quote form and we will be happy to send you pricing.
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.