Screen Printing Art requirements are a little more complicated then our DTG process so please follow the guidelines below to avoid art fees and production delays:
- Vector Artwork (Up to 6 spot colors)
- CMYK Color Format
- 300 DPI
- .AI or .EPS File Formats (Layer Separated or fee will apply)
- Text / Fonts Converted To Outlines
- All objects must have at least a 1 pt line thickness to guarantee proper print quality.
- PMS Color Call Out Chart for each color used in design
- Save File At Print Ready Size (Ex: 12″x14″)
If your artwork is not “PRINT READY” and requires art assistance, your order will be put on hold until we get new artwork. If you are unable to provide us print ready artwork and would like us to help, then a fee will apply.
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.