The following is what we recommend for all DTG print ready artwork:
- Vector Artwork or Raster Artwork
- Make sure print file is set in RGB Color Space
- Save file in .png (transparent background) or .jpeg (not transparent) format
- We recommend solid colors as transparencies do not print well with our DTG print process.
- Resolution of 300 dpi is recommended.
- All white ink in design needs to be set at “R=254 B=254 G=254” otherwise if you leave the white in your design as “R=255 B=255 G=255” then our printer will not notice it or print it.
- File uploaded should be saved & uploaded at desired print Size (Ex: 12″x14″).
- All fonts should be outlined
- Prints on white garments will not use white ink or have a white underbase
If you need more information, have additional questions or just can't find the answer to your question here, please submit a support ticket and one of our account managers will be happy to help.